Wednesday 18 June 2014

kb Shimmer-Stark Raven Mad

When I saw the early summer collection from Kb Shimmer making its way around I knew I needed to have it. I have a deep affection for anything holographic, whether linear or scattered. I already had Zoya Storm, a beautiful black  scattered holo which I will probably post at some point, but I really wanted a linear similar to the original OPI My Private Jet.


Since I started to get a lot of polish, I have been taking cell phone pictures to kind of document my polishes with pictures of my actual hand for my nail polish app. The bottle picture was taken on an overcast day. I really need to invest in a light box for pictures. Anyway, the wear on this was fabulous, so a few days later when the sun graced us, I shot a quick snap in the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment